S h a r e
Adding e-Fleet Mobile To Your Device
e-Fleet Mobile is a web app – that means you don’t need to download the app from an app store, and you don’t need to keep updating it as it’s always up to date. Here’s a quick guide to adding it to your device.
To begin, open your smartphone’s web browser and visit the following address: www.e-fleet.co.uk
You now have two ways to log in, depending on whether or not you have a username.
You have a username
- If your employer uses e-Fleet to manage their fleet you’ll have been provided with a username.
- Depending on where you’re accessing e-Fleet from, select New User? Get Started or Forgot your password
- Enter your username and follow the on-screen prompts. A reset link will be sent to the email your employer provided to us, which is typically your work email address.
You do not have a username
- If you don’t have a username then there’s no requirement for you to log mileage, etc. Simply use your registration number to access your important Driver Support Numbers.
Adding e-Fleet Mobile to your home screen
The process differs slightly depending on the type of device you use, so follow the appropriate instructions.
- Launch Chrome for Android and navigate to the page you want to pin to your home
- Tap the ‘Menu’ button and tap ‘Add to Home Screen’.
- Enter a name for the shortcut. Chrome will add it to your home screen. The icon will appear on your home screen like any other app shortcut or widget, so you can drag it around and put it wherever you
- Other popular Android browsers also offer this feature. For example, Firefox for Android allows you to do this by tapping the ‘Menu’ button, tapping the ‘Page’ option, and finally tapping ‘Add to Home Screen’.
- Launch Safari and navigate to the page you want to add to your home screen.
- Tap the ‘Share’ icon on the browser’s toolbar (that’s the rectangle with an arrow pointing upward). It’s on the toolbar at the bottom of the screen (you may need to tap the screen or scroll it to show the toolbar).
- Tap the ‘Add to Home Screen’ icon in the Share menu. You’ll be prompted to name the shortcut before tapping the ‘Add’ button.
- The shortcut can be dragged around and placed anywhere, including app folders — just like a normal app icon.
- When you tap the icon, it will load the website in a normal tab inside the Safari browser app.
Points to remember
- e-Fleet Mobile is a web app, so you won’t find it in any app stores.
- You don’t have to add e-Fleet Mobile to your home screen. You can simply bookmark it if you prefer.
- Even if you have a username, you can still jump straight to your Driver Support Numbers by entering your registration number.
Should you have any queries, please contact us on 0345 601 8407.
You also might like…
If you liked this article then check out our posts about similar topics
If your lease is coming to end, you're probably wondering what the next steps are to returning your current vehicle and ...
You are required to complete a vehicle inspection report every month to ensure your vehicle is safe and roadworthy Using...
Vehicle maintenance is something that has to be done We aim to make it as easy as possible for our drivers Lender Maint...
Understanding and observing the speed limit for the specific vehicle you are operating is key to ensuring your safety an...
Sale and Leaseback is a leasing option that allows you to sell a business vehicle to one of our finance providers and le...
A salary sacrifice scheme allows your employees to give up a portion of their salary in return for a non-cash benefit su...
Contract Purchase allows you to lease a new vehicle over an agreed period of time and mileage at a fixed monthly cost wi...
There are two types of finance lease available: Fully Amortised and Final Rental In both cases you do not have the optio...