Here’s a few questions for you
Would you like to work in an environment that nurtures and supports people? Where saying we’re flexible actually means a healthy flexible work and home life balance, where you’d be able to work 2 days from home and enjoy the benefits of flexi-time as well?
How about a benefits package that can include free parking or private dental care, duvet days, and birthday day off?
If you’re attracted to working in that type of distinctive and flexible culture, then joining Fleet Alliance might be the right move for you.
Our business has been recognised within the UK’s Great Place to Work list for 9 consecutive years as well as this year achieving Platinum status with Investors in People. We don’t rest on our laurels and allow employee welfare and wellbeing to take a back seat! Rest assured, we are always looking to improve and allow our people to develop and hopefully stay with us to build a long-term career.
Working with us, you will be able to enjoy a flexible working pattern of 2 days working from home and 3 in the office, so you can have a better balance of working and combining your personal commitments. We have found that our people have settled into being able to work from home really well over the course of the last year and because of this we don’t want to squander the opportunity to enhance people’s work and life balance.
It’s a sales environment but one with the right support from the team in place to enable an engaged, enthusiastic person to succeed in the role.
Ok, what will I be doing?
Performing various bookkeeping and accounting tasks, keeping on top of the debtors and creditors, and ensuring that records are accurate and up to date. Full training will be provided on our processes and systems and a flavour of the tasks you’d be involved with are shown below:
- Posting remittances and updating the CRM.
- Raising any ad hoc/self billing invoices.
- Checking and posting of purchase invoices to Sage.
- Supporting the team to ensure all department targets are met.
- Supporting the team in preparation for the year end audit.
- Chasing all outstanding debtor’s daily.
- Escalating any issues to Senior Accounts Assistant/Finance Manager.
- Resolving all email queries from external and internal parties in a timely manner.
- Completing all ad hoc reports in a timely manner.
What sort of skillset will I need to succeed?
- IT – knowledge of Excel.
- Sage experience would be beneficial but not essential.
- Attention to detail is essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good time management and numeracy skills.
Email a copy of your CV and covering letter to email@example.com