Location: SkyPark, Glasgow
Hours: 37 per week, Monday to Friday, Flexible & Hybrid Working
Salary: 35K OTE plus Extensive Benefits Package
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Account Manager, who will be responsible for owning client partner relationships, identifying and qualifying revenue opportunities and meeting activity targets.
The individual will provide an outstanding level of account management to our portfolio of independent and franchise partners and help them achieve their commercial objectives by thoroughly understanding and supporting their businesses.
Management of accounts include driving sales opportunities and supporting administration duties. This would include management and oversight of credit applications and promotion of our product range.
What will I be doing?
- Winning new leasing & fleet management corporate clients
- Identification of commercial opportunities, promotion of ancillary fleet solutions to prospective clients
- Creation of self-generated interest from prospects using database and networks, and working on marketing leads
- Responsibility for quality of corporate clients.
- Upselling of other products to prospective clients, such as hire and salary sacrifice schemes
- Liaising with key decision makers including Board Level, Finance, HR and Procurement.
- Creating and delivering proposals and solutions to corporate clients with follow up presentation where required
- Working closely with our Account Management team
- Achievement of new business plan
What will I need to succeed?
- Experience working within a medium sized business
- Demonstrate and provide a record of achieving objectives and targets
- Strong influencing skills and the ability to build strong internal and external working relationships
- Working to targets and achieving objectives
- Driven and motivated individual who can demonstrate areas of success
- Enjoy working as part of a team and on their own.
Why you will love working at Fleet Alliance?
SkyPark is a modern and vibrant environment with amazing views across Glasgow. At Fleet Alliance you will find an equally vibrant, collaborative and enjoyable culture. Working with us, you will be able to enjoy a flexible working pattern of 2 days working from home and 3 in the office, so you can have a better balance of working and combining your personal commitments.
Our business has been recognised as a UK Great Place to Work for 12 consecutive years as well as this year achieving Platinum status with Investors in People.
We have an extensive, personal, benefits package which includes salary sacrifice benefits, concert tickets, generous holiday allowance, wellbeing support, duvet days, a variety of flexible benefits and even your birthday day off!
If you’re attracted to working in that type of distinctive and flexible culture, then joining Fleet Alliance might be the right move for you.
To learn more about Fleet Alliance being a Great place to work visit:
Working at Fleet Alliance Limited | Great Place To Work® UK
UK’s Best Workplaces™
Named one of the UK’s Best Workplaces™ by Great Place to Work® for the last 12 years running.
UK’s Best Workplaces™ for Women
Named one of the UK’s Best Workplaces™ for Women by Great Place to Work®
Living Wage Employer
We ensure our staff, and those of our suppliers earn not the minimum wage but a real Living Wage.
Health and Wellbeing Award
We’re dedicated to the physical, psychological and social wellbeing of our people.
Investors in People
Recognised for providing best practice people management for over 20 years.
Star-accredited in recognition of our award-winning workplace engagement