Dealer Sales Account Manager
Here’s a few questions for you…
Would you like to work in an environment that nurtures and supports people? Where saying we’re flexible actually means a healthy flexible work and home life balance, where you’d be able to work 2 days from home and enjoy the benefits of flexi-time as well?
How about a benefits package that can include free parking or private dental care, duvet days, and birthday day off?
If you’re attracted to working in that type of distinctive and flexible culture, then joining Fleet Alliance might be the right move for you.
Our business has been recognised within the UK’s Great Place to Work list on 9 consecutive years as well as this year achieving Platinum status with Investors in People. We don’t rest on our laurels and allow employee welfare and wellbeing to take a back seat! Rest assured, we are always looking to improve and allow our people to develop and hopefully stay with us to build a long term career.
Working with us, you will be able to enjoy a flexible working pattern of 2 days working from home and 3 in the office, so you can have a better balance of working and combining your personal commitments. We have found that our people have settled into being able to work from home really well over the course of the last year and because of this we don’t want to squander the opportunity to enhance people’s work and life balance.
It’s a sales environment but one with the right support from the team in place to enable an engaged, enthusiastic person to succeed in the role.
What’s the overall aim?
As part of the Dealer Team, you will liaise with and manage all current Fleet Alliance introducers and introduced clients. The job will require you to prospect for new business and process all proposals and orders as well as deal with general enquiries. You will also provide a link between introducers/clients and funders/dealers, and in conjunction with other team members provide a general support service where required.
What will I be doing day to day?
- Prospect new dealers for introduced business.
- Manage existing introducer relationships and direct clients.
- Process all incoming vehicle proposals.
- Create a relevant deal file for accepted orders.
- Upload new deals onto database before passing to sales support.
- Provide a link between introducer/client and funder during proposal stage.
- Liaise with supplying dealers where appropriate.
- Ensure all activity targets and database management is maintained.
- Work in conjunction with the department manager to monitor and maintain set business income, units and FSP targets.
- Manage sales incentives and reward schemes for introducers.
- Manage and maximise all renewal opportunities.
- Identify highlight offers and promote as applicable.
- Provide support to other members of the department where required.
- Work closely with sales support person on all areas of introduced business.
- Ensure compliance of all aspects required within the business.
What sort of skillset will I need to succeed?
- Ability to manage and prioritise workload, with support of course from your Line Manager, and your colleagues if needed.
- As you will be in regular contact with customers, and your team across the business, then it’s important you are able to communicate with both internal and external people – this could be face to face, via email, Teams (or Zoom) or on the phone.
- Attention to detail is a core part of the role and to ensure we have a smooth sales process, is essential.
- There are systems to navigate, both our own internal system and some 3rd party funder systems too, as well as using Microsoft products such as Office, Word, Outlook, Excel – therefore a level of competence in these areas would be desirable.
Alternatively, you can email a copy of your CV and covering letter to email@example.com