Fleet Management and Support is a comprehensive service which provides assistance to your business and your drivers, including mileage reporting and technical advice.
How will it help your business?
By taking away the cost and hassle from managing your company vehicles and drivers, our Fleet Management and Support service leaves you and your team free to get on with looking after your customers and growing your business.
Fleet Alliance offers clients a mileage guarantee should they provide us with the relevant data. Using our mileage management system, e-Fleet, we can analyse driver mileages and ensure excess mileage costs are avoided.
Should a client receive any excess mileage charges at the end of a vehicle's contracted term and we had not highlighted any potential over run and offered corrective action, we would consider ourselves liable for the cost.
Why Fleet Alliance?
- Fleet Alliance provides named contacts who are permanently on hand to deal with any enquiries that may arise.
- Our experienced team can deal with all fleet related suppliers directly, saving time and eliminating time consuming administration.
- Fleet Alliance helps clients avoid excess mileage penalties by providing a mileage guarantee, should we be supplied with the relevant data.
- We handle all your day-to-day fleet administration, supporting fleet managers and drivers, helping them concentrate on their core business.
- We provide named contacts who are permanently on hand to deal with any enquiries that may arise.
- Our driver helpdesk is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week and offers technical support by phone or online.
- We handle all queries related to your finance provider and related invoicing.
- In addition to your company vehicles, we also provide document and risk management for your 'grey fleet'.
- Our mileage management service provides quarterly mileage reporting and consultation.