Even the best run fleets have room for improvement. We begin every relationship by carrying out a free audit of all aspects of your current fleet.
How will it help your business?
Our fleet audit will show you how much you could save on your fleet costs as well as how much you can reduce your C02 emissions, reduce your administration and improve control of your vehicles and drivers.
Why Fleet Alliance?
- Fleet Alliance has the knowledge and experience to identify areas where you can reduce your costs and improve the performance of your fleet.
- Savings identified by Fleet Alliance are likely to be greater because of our Competitive Tendering model.
- As a client, our fleet audit service will be carried out free of charge.
Our fleet auditing service includes a complete review of the following areas:
- Current grades and pricing
- Manufacturer and model choices
- Agreed C02 limits
- Contract length
- Whole Life Cost
- Service and maintenance agreements
- Strengths and weaknesses of current suppliers
On completion of this review, Fleet Alliance will offer suggestions about how to reduce costs and improve the running of your fleet. In addition, we would normally provide you with the following:
- New grade lists
- Manufacturer and vehicle costs
- Suggested green/C02 policy
- Fleet policy document